My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lazy Saturday

For the first Saturday in a month there is no Michigan home game. While I'm grateful to have the extra day to do work, I don't really feel like I'm making the most of my "day off." Certainly, while laundry and errands are exciting, they're not really comparable to a football game.
In other news, Thursday was a none-too fun day. I got my graded Econ midterm and Strategy paper back. Not what I was hoping for, but I suppose it could have been worse. And, again, because I can't seem to get it to stick into my head: GRADES DON'T MATTER. So, I brushed off my disappointment by hanging out with my Section-mates at Happy Hour at Scorekeepers. No, there was no heavy drinking on my part, but at least it was good to chill out. And yesterday was devoted to studying. Only 3 weeks left until the end of Fall A!

No comments:

Aggregate exposure