My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Friday, September 21, 2007

um...

So, that was not a fun hour and a half. For those of you who were not aware, I had my BE midterm today from 4:30pm-6pm. A large part of the week, as well as most of today, were spent studying microeconomics. Going into the test I felt I had a decent grasp on the concepts.
Sadly, it was a bit of a rude awakening. THAT TEST WAS KILLER. I should be used to impossible exams (hello, Penn undergrad), but I think I lost my touch. Fortunately for me, the vast majority of my classmates also had a tough time. Given the forced curve, getting 2/3 of the test wrong may still net you an "Excellent." Oh well, once again, grades don't count.
In much better news, however, today I found out that I was selected to be a Ross Student Ambassador. This means I get to be a liaison between prospective students and the school. I'm very excited that I may be able to help prospective MBAs with their future plans. Once my bio is up on the website, I will post the link so you can all check it out.
Now that BE is done, time to relax, go out and have fun. At least for tonight...

No comments:

Aggregate exposure