My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hail to the Vic...

So the day didn't quite turn out as expected. When you are the 5th ranked football team in the country, you are playing at home, and your opponent is part of Division I-AA (Appalachian State), you expect a complete blowout. Unfortunately, the Mountaineers walked out of the Big House with a stunning upset victory. Not necessarily the way I want to remember my first big time college football game. Hopefully next week's game against Oregon will yield a better ending. Despite the loss, I had fun cheering with my fellow Ross-mates.

Marlene (Section Five) and her husband Kurt


Shari, fellow Section Sixer and Future I-Banker


Nathalie (Section Two), quite likely the only Michigan fan in the stadium NOT wearing a Maize or Blue t-shirt

1 comment:

Shari said...

aight don't jinx me.

Aggregate exposure