My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

A little bit of everything

Yay! It's Thursday night. No classes until Monday. Should be great, right? Well, not quite. Our core professors decided it would be fun to schedule everything for Monday, so here's a brief look at my weekend.

  • ACC 502: Quiz on Monday
  • BE 502: Problem set due at 12pm on Monday
  • OMS 502: Quiz due at 9am on Monday
  • Strategy 502: Case write-up due at 8am on Monday

Add in a Corporate Happy Hour, a baby shower, and the Michigan/Notre Dame football game, and you've got a packed weekend.

In other news, Section Six had section elections today. I'm proud to say I was elected treasurer, which means I get to harass people for money. I'm REALLY looking forward to it!

Finally, as promised, here are a few pictures from the Shout-Off! last week (we still have not redeemed our prize money at Charley's. And it definitely will not be happening this weekend).

Our routine during "I Wanna Six You Up!" (performed to the tune of George Michael's "I Wanna Sex You Up")


Our very ambitious step routine (led by the talented Dave C). I think this is what may have thrown us over the edge and on to victory (or at least to the final round).

PS Many thanks to Lene, for providing the fabulous photos.

No comments:

Aggregate exposure