My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've got chills...

The calendar says it's September 12th. That means that fall is still 9 days away. Yet, when I turned my car on this morning (at 7:35 am so I could get to class on time), the temperature gauge read 48 degrees! As I was shivering in my thin sweater and jeans, all I could think (and not for the first time) was, "It's only two years." It was a small consolation, however. By the time November rolls around, I may be in complete icicle form. So if there are no blog updates later this year, I think it may be safe to assume that I have frozen to death.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the Swedes thaught me: "There is no such thing as bad weather... only bad clothes." Hey, if your friend from the desert has survived, you'll be fine. ;)

Aggregate exposure