My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tick Tock

I recently got reprimanded for not updating my blog often enough. So I wrote out my schedule for this week... you can see for yourself all the classes, meetings and events I had/have to go to. And the schedule doesn't even include time for studying, sleeping, eating or showering. I can't imagine you need more details about class assignments or meetings. Hopefully there will be some time for fun this weekend.

3 comments:

EP de Montfort Walker said...

clearly you DON'T have enough time to update your blog!!!

Unknown said...

You need a better agenda/planner!!! LOL

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but "NFL" doesn't sound like a class or meeting to me. Slacker! j/k

Aggregate exposure