My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So little time

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. There's really not too much to report, except for the fact that the end of Fall A is RAPIDLY approaching! This means that the quantity of work has really stepped up. Only two more weeks of class, and then finals begin. Yet somehow, in this time, we have two stat quizzes, two econ problem sets, an accounting quiz, and a strategy paper due. Toss in three finals over three days and a group paper (theoretically due October 20th, but with a self-imposed date of October 11th), it's really a wonder that I get to sleep at all. Also, since I head out for Houston on Thursday for NSHMBA, I'm feeling more than a little stressed. But, it will all get done in the end.
Plus, that doesn't mean that I'm locking myself in my apartment for the next three weeks. Tomorrow I get to experience something of a Michigan tradition (or so I've heard)... Whirly Ball. Not that I have any clue how to play, but who cares? I'm looking forward to making an ass out of myself and hopefully forget about all the work that is waiting for me. I'll try to post pictures before I leave for NSHMBA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will not feel sorry for you, G., but good luck with everything. Have a safe trip to Houston.
Mom

Aggregate exposure