My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Study break

It's 11pm on Friday night, and sadly, our group paper isn't quite finished. Oh, crap!!! The past week has been pretty crazy. I did the math... since last Saturday night, I've averaged a little less than 4.5 hours of sleep per night, with a 2.5 hour nap tossed in on Monday afternoon. I certainly need a bit of a break, and Ross gives us a whole week off between Fall A and Fall B!!! (That was sarcasm by the way.) The last seven weeks have been jam-packed, and I think I'm going to need a month to recover. But, oh well.
As for my plans over Fall Break? Nothing too relaxing, unfortunately. So, here's the schedule:
  • Fri 11pm-Sat 2pm: Finish and hand in the group Strategy paper, clean my apartment, do laundry, pack and drive Nathalie to the airport (I'm such a good friend)
  • Sat 2pm-Sat 6pm: Drive to Indiana
  • Sat 6pm-Tues 2pm: Relax in Indy with Joe, Tatum and Nadia
  • Tues 2pm-Tues 6pm: Drive back to Michigan
  • Tues 6pm-Wed 8am: Pack, clean, laundry, go to airport
  • Wed 8am-Fri 7pm: In New York, visiting companies
  • Fri 7pm-Sun 9pm: Back in Michigan, driving Kyle around, going to the Michigan/Minnesota game, and trying not to think that classes start back up on Monday
Truly a busy week (and not originally intended as such), but it should definitely be fun.
And by the way, I mentioned in an earlier post that I was selected as a Ross Ambassador. I just got an email the the new website is up, so feel free to take a look at my profile. What do you think? Would you ask me for advice about applying to school? http://www.bus.umich.edu/Admissions/Mba/Tours/ambassadors.htm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice ambassador photo! How did you get picked? I recognize that girl below your picture from Penn too. Cool stuff.

Aggregate exposure