My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home

My very first post of this blog promised that pictures of my apartment were going to be posted soon thereafter. That was September 1st, and still nothing. The reason why? Well, I've discovered that there is not a lot of time for housecleaning. And even if there is spare time for that, I would rather sleep. Although I would keep the bathroom, kitchen and living room clean for my guests, my bedroom was typically a different story. So now that Fall A is done, I had some spare time to clean before heading down to Indiana. (And the fact that I have a house guest next weekend really made it imperative that I clean). So, finally, seven weeks later, here are some pictures of my Ann Arbor digs.
My apartment from the outside. I've got the first floor (the door on the left). And that's my patio that I've never set foot on.



The living room (straight out of the Ikea catalog).



Living/Dining room. And my beautiful Michigan artwork (thanks Jenny!).



The kitchen (cabinets circa 1980s, or so I've been told). This is probably the room that gets the least amount of use (shocking, right?)



A Perez family tradition: my very own Costco closet.




My room, all clean, with all the boxes that hadn't been unpacked finally put away




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Can't wait to come visit!!! Hehe

meags said...

wait, how come your kitchen never gets any use but you have a stand mixer? a STAND MIXER?!?!? i am jealous and not just a little peeved that said mixer is not getting use in my kitchen. but i digress... your apartment is beautiful :)

Aggregate exposure