My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Monday, February 11, 2008

What are the odds?

I pretty much wear jeans and sneakers to school everyday. It's comfortable, and when it's crappy out, who really wants to get dressed up? Today after OMS, a large group of Sixers were standing in the lobby, bundling up and trying to figure out where we were all going for lunch. Matt J was asking me for some money I owed him, at which point we gave each other the once over. We were both wearing dark jeans, a navy/gray North Face jacket, and to top it all off, kelly green and navy sneakers (similar to those pictured, except mine were Pumas). Honestly, what were the odds?!? I started laughing, attracting the attention of our section-mates. There were lots of requests for cameras, and smart-ass Joe M said: "That doesn't happen by accident, kids!" Seriously, it seems like I'm going to have to make phone calls before dressing in the morning... we wouldn't want any more fashion faux-pas!


No comments:

Aggregate exposure