My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's frickin' freezing, Mr. Bigglesworth!

How cold is it, you ask? The temperature gauge in my car hit an all-time low... 2 degrees. Other signs that indicate it's completely freezing? The tears on my face caused by the wind freezing up, and poor Beasley moving as fast as a little old lady with a walker. I don't think I have ever seen her move so slow. I felt so bad that as soon as she finished her business, I picked her up and carried her back into the apartment. The poor thing was shaking like a leaf! I think it may be time to invest in a doggy sweater and some booties.

1 comment:

Tatum & Jose said...

I think a sweater would be quite nice on the old Beast. So I hear you took her to a pet shop for some supplies and nail trimming. I hope that went well.

Aggregate exposure