My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TSA poster child

I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight to FL. Considering we're supposed to take off in 15 minutes, I'm willing to bet the flight's going to be delayed, regardless of what the monitor at the gate says.
Anyway, my drive to Indy went well. The only bad part was the chunks of icy snow that flew off a few of the semis on the road. There's something about having things flying directly at you when you are doing 79mph on the highway that just isn't pleasant. My 18 hour stay at the Perez household was fun. I got to practice some strumming action playing Guitar Hero, and Nadia got to open her Christmas gift from me. I think Tatum liked it more than Nadia did :)
And a quick story to explain the entry title... I went through security and my bin got pulled over by the TSA agent. There were about 5 of us waiting in line to have our things inspected, and the guy ahead of me got yelled at for not having his liquids and gels in a plastic bag. His TSA agent was explaining to him how he needed to pack his stuff, and then he grabbed my ziploc out of the bin and said: "See how she did it?" It's nice to be recognized for being such a rules follower... never mind that the last time I flew I was the one getting yelled about the by TSA rep at the Orlando airport!
Boarding has commenced... Florida weather awaits!

No comments:

Aggregate exposure