My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Die, CTools, die

It's a little after 5am, and I've finally finished my MO final (due today at noon). All I want to do is go to CTools (the website where you find all your course information including syllabi and slides, and also where you submit homework assignments and exams) to submit my "masterpiece." But, of course, there's a stupid outage right now, meaning I can't log on, meaning I can yet submit my exam. And it's not like it's a big deal, because I still have 7 hours. But it's been a long night, I'm finally done with this paper and I just want to get it off my hands. Plus, there's always the worry that if I go to sleep right now, I may pass out and not wake up in time to submit my exam. Damn CTools for killing my joy of finishing MO!!!

No comments:

Aggregate exposure