My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Ice skating

Wendesday was MBA1 ice skating day. We reserved the rink at Yost for 2 hours so we could jus hang out and not think about work for a bit. Given that I had already fallen down that day (my bruise is looking pretty gross right now), I didn't do too much skating. I think I may have only done two laps around the rink, and one of those was when Brent grabbed my arm and took me along for a ride. Here are some pictures of skating and the subsequent night out (photos courtesy of Michelle).
Consortium Sixers - Audrey and LaTisha


Sixer chicas
Michelle, looking like she just walked out of the J Crew catalog

Four random guys standing in a bar - Matt J, Brent, Joe M and Hugh

No comments:

Aggregate exposure