My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from warm Orlando, FL! I've been here for a week, and it's been nice to escape the chilly Midwest, if only for a while.
Things have been a bit nutty this week, what with family running around and shopping to do. Nevertheless, it's been nice to sleep in and not worry about studying.
As per Perez family holiday tradition, there was a trip to the ER on Christmas Eve. Mom, while seasoning the "pernil" (a big piece of pork), stabbed herself in the webbing between her pinky and ring finger on her left hand. Of course she played the injury down, but it was off to the hospital to get her skin glued back together. Thankfully everything is ok, and there was no damage.
As per more family tradition, we opened our gifts up on Christmas Eve. Santa was busy writing checks this year. I had asked for a Wii, which I can now afford, but might make some of my family members kind of upset. Apparently there's some concern that I can balance the studying with the Wii playing. I haven't decided what to buy yet. I should probably spend it on something practical, like schoolbooks and electric bills. But ha! There's no way that's going to happen!
I hope you all had a great Christmas, whereever in the world you may be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wii party!!

Aggregate exposure