My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Thwarted again

It may only be coincidence, or it may be becoming a trend. Once again, I tried to leave for break and had to push my plans back for a day. I got stuck here in Fall A working on a group project. This time, the weather decided to wreak havoc with my schedule. I was supposed to drive down to Indianapolis on Sunday, and fly out to warm Florida today. Unfortunately, the snow started falling on Saturday night, and the weather report was calling for snow all through Sunday, as well as strong winds. So I pushed everything back by a day, and thank goodness I did. The reported snow total in Ann Arbor? 10.5 inches. That's just nuts!!! I did manage to enjoy my extra day of rest. Because rest I did. After my messy finals sleep schedule, I essentially napped on and off all afternoon. It felt good to be a lazy bum. But now it's back to being productive. I just need to pack my bags and head on out. And I can only hope that Winter A break goes off without a hitch.

No comments:

Aggregate exposure