My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Friday, April 17, 2009

The swollen Beast

Yesterday Beasley and I took a trip to the vet so she could get her vaccinations. While the vet warned me about potential side effects (vomiting, diarrhea, etc.), I didn't really think anything of it. Everything was totally fine until I was getting ready to leave for dinner tonight. Beasley seemed unable to sit still and kept shaking herself off every couple of minutes. So when I took a closer look, her snout was all puffed up. Scary! I called the vet immediately and had to go to the doggy ER. Two shots, some Benadryl and a hefty bill later, her face is slowly getting back to normal. Why can't she ever get sick during regular vet hours?!?
On the way to the vet - swollen snouted and bumpy headed Beasley

Aggregate exposure