My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Last. Class. EVER.

No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks!

I'm not quite done with work (I still have Excel work, 2 final exams and 1 group paper to do), but at 10:20am on Thursday I walked into a classroom for my last lecture ever. Since I got back from my internship this summer there have been a lot of "this is the last time that..." moments, and I'm sure there are going to be a LOT more of these moments in the next couple of weeks. But today was definitely a big one. After 114 hours in lectures and class discussions (in theory, since I have missed a few class sessions since I've been in school), it's OVER. And since I can't for the life of me forsee going back to school to get another degree, no more classrooms, professors, textbooks or coursepacks for me!

1 comment:

Tatum & Jose said...

I'm glad you're back, it's about time! Now that you'll be in MN you really need to keep us posted and keep the photos coming too!

Aggregate exposure