My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Is this thing on?

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3... Am I coming in clear? About 8 months ago, my computer went bust and I put a pause on my blog writing. Then classes started and by the time I got my laptop back I was so busy that I never got around to updating my blog. So, what has happened since then?
  • I co-chaired UpClose, the diversity weekend for prospective students
  • I accepted my offer at General Mills
  • I watched first-hand as the Michigan football team had their worst season in like, forever
  • I had dinner at the Chop House
  • I went to a Coldplay concert and a Killers concert
  • I went to my first college hockey game and my first (and only) Michigan basketball game
  • I drove to Indiana 4 times
  • I went to Florida for Christmas
  • I went to Prom
  • I spent my Spring Break in Panama
  • I drove my car into a ditch during a really bad blizzard
  • I ordered my cap and gown for graduation
  • I lost all motivation to do school work
  • I picked a move-out date, looked for apartments in Minneapolis and picked a start date
In a mere 16 days I will be an official graduate of the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. It feels like I just started, but in reality, it's all coming to an end, and rather quickly. So check back often in the next two weeks so you can see what I've been up to since the summer ended and what my plans are for life after Ann Arbor (posts that start with a date are those that are long overdue!).

Aggregate exposure