My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome back!

Somehow my three week vacation has come to an end. No more sleeping in and being completely lazy, as Winter A kicks off tomorrow. I'm trying to be productive this term... I'm taking two electives on top of my two core classes. On my plate for the next 6 weeks? Operations management, Cost accounting, Consumer Behavior and Expert-Level Excel. The best news of all is the complete lack of 8am classes!!! Mondays and Wednesdays start at 10:20 am, and Tuesdays and Thursdays don't begin until 12:40pm. Thank goodness for that! Plus, I am lucky that I don't have to deal with the recruiting stress... I can't help but look at my classmates and admire them for all the hard work they're putting in. Best of luck to them in the upcoming weeks!

No comments:

Aggregate exposure