My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Queen of the Castle

Beasley has been here for about 72 hours, and as you can see, she hasn't hesitated to make herself at home. It's a no-brainer that my bed is pretty comfortable, so when she can, she just hops on. Aside from the first night, when she decided that my pillows would be a good place to sleep, she's been pretty good about making room for me!

1 comment:

Tatum & Jose said...

I hear it's going well. I love that photo of Beasely with the colors from your duvet cover. We miss her, it's almost too quiet at times (however, a lot less stressful) but we're happy you have each other now. We just want to hear about her as often as we can. I think Roxy doesn't know how to act without Beasley running the show. She has only eaten twice since Sunday.

Aggregate exposure