My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm still here!

Somehow, Winter A started, and I've managed to completely get wrapped up in school. With recruiting ramping up this week, and too many group projects to work on the first weekend of class, I've been pretty busy the last few days. So, a couple of quick updates for you all...
  • Classes: With Week One officially in the books, my initial impressions are positive for OMS, MKT and BIT. Cost accounting? Not feeling the love.
  • (Wo)man's best friend: In case you haven't been keeping up with the pipeline, I'm getting a dog! I've decided to take in Joe and Tatum's beagle, who doesn't always play well with others (if by others, we're talking about 18 month old babies). So, in about two weeks, they'll be headed up here to drop her off. I'm excited to have a "roommate," but I still need to Beasley-proof my apartment.
  • MAPping the future: My MAP choices were due yesterday, and about 90 minutes before the deadline, I finally made my picks. I only chose two international projects, and my domestic choices weren't exactly too exotic (Ann Arbor! Arkansas! Reston, VA! Ohio! Woo!), but I'm pretty excited about my options. Regardless of where I end up, I know it's going to be interesting and challenging. Check back on the 23rd to see where I end up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!! A dog!! And a beagle, at that! What you've always wanted....

I'm so excited!! That's awesome. Welcome to the world of dog-owners. :)

Aggregate exposure