My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sucky Saturday

Well, that was a bummer. I was super excited for Saturday's Big Showdown. The pre-game didn't disappoint... I certainly hadn't seen this level of energy at a football game. It was a great atmosphere. Unfortunately, the game didn't live up to the hype... the game pretty much sucked. Michigan didn't score after the first half. To add insult to injury, it was cold and rainy the whole game. I don't think I had ever been so physically uncomfortable in my whole life. Not even the Penn v Harvard football game my Senior year was this bad!!! And with that, the Michigan football regular season comes to a close. A lot of fun and crazier than I expected, but still a bit of a disappointment. But you so know I'm buying season tickets for next year!
Given that my hands were too cold to hold on to my camera, this is the only picture I got on Game Day (and this was before the actual game). The sign on the Hummer says "Screw Blue," and as you can see, it drives around with a Michigan player as the hood ornament. Even though I am obligated to say I hate the Buckeyes, I actually thought the car was pretty hilarious. But even better was when a Michigan fan walked up to the car and stole the dummy right off the hood! Needless to say, the driver was PISSED! Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your view), the traffic cop told the UM fan to put the Wolverine dummy back, so there were no fisticuffs involved.


No comments:

Aggregate exposure