My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Rings galore

And the good news keeps pouring in. In May, my friend Erin (classmate at Penn) called to tell me she was engaged. In July, my friend Jenny (classmate/roommate at Penn) called to tell me about her trip to Italy (at which point I found out she got engaged). And just a few hours ago, my friend Roxana (former co-worker at the Census) posted on her Facebook page that she got engaged.
Normally I'm not one for dressing up and going to parties, but I'm certainly looking forward to all these weddings in the near future. Congratulations everyone!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea!!! But correction - I got engaged in May so you must have been psychic to have known in April...haha. Not that it was a huge surprise anyway...

I can't wait until you come out to Charlotte! Exactly 5 months from today, can you believe it?

Aggregate exposure