My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Countdown to the big showdown


The Michigan/Wisconsin and OSU/Illinois games didn't go as planned, as both the Wolverines and Buckeyes lost last Saturday. Nevertheless, the game this Saturday is still worth plenty, as the winner of the game wins the Big Ten title and heads off to the Rose Bowl in January. Despite the fact that I could have sold my ticket to the game and recovered the cost of my season tickets, there's no way I would want to miss this epic showdown on Saturday. Screw studying and screw the cold weather that's expected. It's not too often you get to witness a true rivalry.
GO BLUE!!! BEAT OSU!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was such a disappointing game! Sorry they lost!

Aggregate exposure