My life as a first year Ross School of Business student... trying hard to juggle all the work, all the play, yet still keep everyone in the loop.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Europe, here I come!

In the past 3 weeks I have been busy graduating, reminiscing with friends, packing, finding an apartment in Minneapolis and moving out of Ann Arbor. All the craziness finally comes to a head later today, when I board a plane headed for London. Over the next 3.5 weeks, Meryl and I are going on a whirlwind tour of Europe - London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Munich, Austria, Rome, Venice, Florence, the Swiss Alps, Paris, and back to London. I'm super excited for my very first trip to Europe. I'm sure it will be completely exhausting but totally worth it. Check back in June for all the pictures from my trip!

EUROPE, BABY!!

No comments:

Aggregate exposure